I’m Angelique Arroyo, the founder of School For Medicine Womyn. I’m so glad you’re here!
Have you ever:
- Longed for a sistahood that can have your back and keep it real in your journey as a Medicine Womyn? Where you don’t have to over explain because they get it?
- Felt hungry for deeper nourishment and healing yourself- a place to come in out of the cold to? (Who heals the healer!?)
- Wanted to multiply the tools in your medicine bag around being a guidess, healer + activisionary?
- Looked for templates for building a sustainable life + legacy?
- Felt the call to show up as a Medicine Womyn in your community and are looking for sista beacons to learn from….
My main commitments are to:
- Womyn and then Community.
- Dismantling systems of oppression, depression and repression.
- Guiding, healing + actiVisioning.
- Teaching curriculum I’ve created through online and in person workshops, trainings and courses.
- Consulting that supports awesome folks in organizations, institutions and businesses that seek to build equitable + just structures that benefit the whole community.
- Coaching one on one goodness that helps sista’s who are seeking to amplify the frequency of their work in the world while building structures of inner sustainability… all about legacy sweet one!
“The psyches and souls of women also have their own cycles and seasons of doing and solitude, running and staying, being involved and being removed, questing and resting, creating and incubating, being of the world and returning to the soul-place.” ― Clarissa Pinkola Estés
School For Medicine Womyn can support you + amplify your work in the world as a guidess, healer + activisionary:
I’ve been guiding, healing, and activisioning for over 20 years in many capacities. Time and time again I’ve seen and experienced the challenges of not having community, nourishment, or tools. I agree with Marrianne Williamson when she says,
“Most women I know are priestesses and healers… We are, all of us, sisters of a mysterious order.” – Marianne Williamson
We are bridge walkers with our feet deeply rooted and our fingers touching the universal pulse. We are conduits, not source. Our work is inside out, we have our own code of ethics for moving in the world. Some of us schooled by life and others with guides. We don’t fit in any one place, we are fluid and unmoving. Alchemist of a sacred kind!
Where do we go to have conversations about vibrational living and herbs that nourish the entire nervous system?
From personal boundaries to circle dynamics?
From decolonizing as people of color to ethnoacitvism- a work of restoration!
This is why I created School For Medicine Womyn. We can congregate for community, nourishment + tools. Talk about the ecosystem and ecology of being a Medicine Womyn: Guidess, Healer + ActiVisionary.
I am passionate about justice, equity, and healing, I bring a unique framework to support conscious leadership and collective healing. Revealing the path to healing and a shift in consciousness, recognizing that we all have spheres of influence that impact each other. And together we can change the world.
Believing in the power of our collective stories, both the light and the shadow, my work helps to build both personal and communal capacity that can bring about sustainable change and impact. My guiding and facilitation offer space for personal, interpersonal and communal in-powerment and transformation. Familiar with the impact of trauma, oppression, repression, and depression, my commitment is to share authentically and transparently.
I am the owner of Angelique Guides: Infrastructure for Conscious Leaders & Collective Healing. In this work I guide 1 on 1, and through School for Medicine Womyn, Conscious Leadership Intensives, and Conscious Leadership Development programs for businesses, organizations and institutions. I am available for speaking engagements and I offer workshops on the topic of conscious leadership & collective healing, bringing 10+ years of circling with community.
I’m a Jewitch and Priestess (also studying to become a Hebrew Priestess=Kohenet). A Jewyorican (Puerto Rican Jew from New York). I’ve studied herbalism for over 15 years of my own accord and flow. I love that there are trainings and my journey has been one of learning on my gatdamn own. lol. True story. Life is different now and so I have more access. I’m still cautious about how we do this thing called education/information and what qualifies a person. But you’ll discover that in here. 🙂
I have Reiki 1 & 2 in my tool belt. I have completed the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape 40 hr. training; I’ve served on the YWCA Social Justice Committee, and am a Racial Justice Institute 1&2 graduate. A Latino Empowerment Project 2011 graduate. Evolving + Emerging Economies YES! Jam 2013 Alumn, Leadership Lancaster 2013 Graduate.
My experience includes part-time work at the YWCA as a Medical Advocate for sexual assault victims and a Community Presenter to students and staff. And presently facilitate Racial Justice Study Circles and Anti-Racism Analysis Trainings. And taught the Medicine Womyn’s E-Course “LifeCycle West: Community- Leadership Redifined” at the Women’s Leadership Circle at ASSETS Lancaster. I hold monthly womyn’s Red Tent and circle with young womyn at our local youth detention center and also co-teach the Herbal Warriorz Program with Lancaster Farmacy.